3 and 4 month pictures

3 months old

(I wish I had taken more pictures of her this month and used my good camera. Phone pictures just don’t cut it)

005008007

4 months old

(mini photoshoot)    

010011012013014015016021022017009019

I will hopefully have some time to post some more this week. I want to post our California trip, and other happenings. We sure love having this baby in our home. She occasionally laughs for us and is now rolling from her back to her stomach. She has the sweetest cheesiest smile that we can’t resist. She sleeps from 8:00p.m to 5:30-6:30 in the morning so I can’t complain there. She moved to Kiley’s room a couple days ago. Growing too fast!             

Comments

Heitmann Family said…
what a dollie!! I love the mini photo shoot!!
Shannon said…
she sure is a cutie. im glad i finally got to meet her for the first time. it was nice seeing you too last week. too bad we live so far away now.
Christine said…
Super cute baby!! Where'd you get her from? I'd love to get one for Andrew and I - so if you wouldn't mind passing along the manufacturer then I can contact them and get my very own. ;0)

Maybe ONE day we'll have our own - Heaven only knows it's been 11 LONG years of waiting.

Are you coming out to the Valley anytime soon? I miss you, want to do lunch, chat and catch up. Love you!
Kasey said…
She looks so much like Kiley it's crazy! She is precious!
Holly said…
Cute stuff!
Sara said…
She is so super cute. LOVE the look in the top left picture. :)
Lydia said…
She is so dang cute!!! Thanks again for helping with my blog!
Reeds said…
She totally looks like Kiley but at the same time she just looks like herself :) I love that little dress. Yeah-I keep thinking I need to post Cali too.
Aleia said…
She is so cute! I love all her outfits and matching bows!
Love all the cute pics....looks like she needs a kiss on those chubby cheeks from her Auntie!

Popular posts from this blog