Summer 2011

I didn’t take a lot of pictures this year but we went to Oceanside the beginning of June with the Cluff side. There’s nothing better then hanging out at the ocean. Brendan took Kiley, Gaige and Landon to Legoland. They happened to go when all the schools were taking fieldtrips and the longs were LONG… that was a bummer but they still had a fun time! I decided to stay at the condo with Carsten and Rylin. I didn't want to deal with a newborn and a terrible two toddler :) We just relaxed and slept it was great!

 013014015Brendans cell 006Brendans cell 009Brendans cell 007016017009Brendans cell 004Brendans cell 011Brendans cell 034Brendans cell 019Brendans cell 012Brendans cell 017Brendans cell 032

  Going Home!022---

004

My sister came down for 3 weeks with all her kiddos and of course I didn't bring my camera that whole time! We had a retirement part for my day and here is a picture from that. I also have lots of fun pictures from my ipad. We spent one week in Queen Creek at Josh and Meagan’s and one the other 2 in Eagar in the nice weather.

 

 

012013014016017018019020021022015023025026027024029030035036056044039038046047048050053051043

Carsten got a little tuckered out from all the fun. And here is one I love of Rylin in her bumbo    060056               We went to Thatcher for the 24th of July parade. The kids were able to participate in the parade. The boys were stripling warriors and Kiley dressed in patriot colors. Kiley was very tired at the end because she walked the whole way. After we went and hung out at the EA football field and waited for the fireworks. This last pic was pretty funny. I thought it was the best part of the parade besides my kids of course!

 

 

046047045052053054055

Comments

Jen Johnson said…
fun to be a part of a small town! Cutest family.
Bailey said…
You guys have been busy! Makes you really love your own house and your own bed SOOO much more! Looks like fun. All those ipad pics are too funny!
jacblanch said…
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun summer. That picture of Brendan where he only cut the top of his hair is hilarious!
Holly said…
It was nice seeing you. Thx for always letting me know when you're in town!
Aleia said…
I love fat booth! lol
oh my gosh i am dying laughing about those ipad pictures!
So fun! Your kids are growing up! Looks like a great summer :)

Popular posts from this blog