Another Toothless Toddler?!

063065066

Carsten was jumping on the tramp with Kiley and got bounced a little too hard and landed right on the springs(we don’t have a spring cover wish we did now of course) He messed his little mouth up pretty good. He had 4 teeth from his k-9 tooth to his 2 front teeth loose. He jammed his two front teeth back and chipped the one on the left really bad. Plus hurt his lip pretty bad. Of course I freaked when I went out there and blood was every where! I though I had another Landon mishap on my hands.060

They were almost exactly the same age and it happened with in days of when it happened with Landon. Both beginning of August. Anyway, we took him to Brendan’s cousin Seth who is a dentist here and he thought it was possible to save the teeth and to just put a filling on the chipped tooth because it was so close to having the nerve exposed. He was trying to make me happy by not having another toothless kid.

035Here is a picture with the filling in place. Well a week went by and I thought things were good but I noticed that above the tooth that has a filling was starting to get red and puffy. Seth had told me to keep an eye on it that it could die and abscess. Well that is just what it did. To the dentist we went again and had to have his tooth pulled. SO far his other teeth are looking great and I hope it stays that way. He is still as cute as ever!

033

Comments

Popular posts from this blog