Brendan and Landon’s Birthday and Labor Day
We went camping at Greens Peak with my side of the family for Labor Day. Brendan and Landon’s birthday fell on that weekend. Brendan turned 36 and Landon 5. Landon loved his presents: Spiderman flashlight, $5, a super hero cape, superhero rubber ducky, mNm’s, gum and an airplane from Josh and Meagan. Brendan got himself his own present so all he got was a card from us :) I sure love those 2 boys!
We had a great time at Greens Peak with everyone. The only bad thing about the campout was there were a million bees!! there were like 75 of us there and 50% of us were stung. Kiley had the record I think with 4 bee stings. Carsten got stung on the tongue and in return to that bee he ate it! I for stung on the rear :S The rest of my family was safe. I had a lot of fun playing a game of softball with all the cousins and a few aunts. Here are some of my favorites from the camp out. We love the fat app on my Ipad and I can’t resist posting the pictures. SO don’t hate me!
Gaige had a blast mud bogging. He was by far the dirtiest boy there and loved it!! That's probably why he never got stung ha ha. Carsten LOVED Landon cape and mask and wore it every where! Brendan took the boys for a hike and found this cool tree stub. Anyway, it was fun times!!
Comments