First Day of school 2011/2012 ands Rylin 5 mo.

The Kids started school today. What a wonderful day! Just kidding ok not really. I was ready for the kids to go back. I need a break! Five kids has been KILLER for me! Truth be told Kiley and Gaige’s school shots were taken after school. I was so excited to get them out the door I forgot to take pictures! Ha ha. Landon started preschool the same day in the afternoon he is going for his Speech. Carsten wanted in the picture too he didn’t want to feel left out. Lets not forget Rylin! She is starting to sit a little bit unsupported.

073076080078072070

Rylin is now 5 mo. old! Man how time flys. She is a little sweetie. She as I mentioned above is sitting a little and she rolls all over. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.089026020095

Comments

Popular posts from this blog