Halloween

That night after Gaige’s baptism we had a Halloween party at Don and Robins with friends and family. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast Brian and his friends set up an awesome haunted house out in one of the sheds. It was pretty freaky and I went with the kids so the kept it mild for me :) Monday the kids were able to dress up for school then I took them trick or treating for an hour. Incase you can’t figure out who’s who Kiley was a puppy dog for sale she had a box that said puppies for sale and stuffed animal dogs in the box with her. Wish I would have gotten a picture of her full costume, Gaige was Obi Wan Kenobi from Star Wars, Landon was Peter Pan, Carsten was a hobo and Rylin was Tinker Bell. Me a nerd, Brooklyn Snow White and Pacer was a Ninja.

042 045046009008003006005IMG953433006135139137

Comments

Meagan said…
Cute pictures. I love the first one with all of you. So many great faces.
Salsa Mama said…
So cute, but your costume is the best! hahaha My Dallin wore the "Will work for candy" sign, too! Cute little turkeys.

Popular posts from this blog