Kiley’s perfect score, Rylin’s is 8 Months and Thanksgiving!

Kiley received an award a couple weeks ago from the school year 2010/2011 for the aims test. She and four other students in the Elementary school had perfect scores in reading and their principle wanted to do a special flag ceremony for them and to boost the other students in doing their best. She also was recognized at the school board meeting later that week and in the Sunday newspaper pretty fun! We are so proud of her and her accomplishments!

032037033036044046004   

Rylin is now 8 months old! She has two bottom teeth and seems to be working on the top. She pulls herself up on everything and hasn’t been to brave to walk around the couch. She loves to clap he hands and is finally warming up more to Brendan. Still won’t go down for a nap good. She normally wakes right up if I set her down. If I hold her she would sleep two hours. I just don’t have time to do that all the time but I do try to do it at least once during the day so she actually get a nap!           

051052054055058060059062061downsized_1121111014 

We went to Queen Creek for Thanksgiving this year no pictures sorry. We stayed at Josh and Meagan’s and had Thanksgiving at their house. Everyone but Sariah and her family and Traci kids were able to come. Wed night My mom, Meagan and I went to Breaking Dawn, just as good as the others!! Thursday… turkey day then about 9:00 that night we went to Wal-Mart for the start of Black Friday got a few things for the kiddos for Christmas. I did get one picture while waiting in line for an hour just to check out. ha ha Friday we hung out and slept a lot from getting to bed so late the night before. My Dad took the men to Courageous a movie about being a better Dad the men said it was really good and made you think and we watched ‘Water for Elephants’ that night very good!. Saturday we went to James’ and helped him pack up his house a little. Went to Hobby Lobby and then watched ‘Super 8’ at Josh’s Sunday we packed up and headed home. GREAT weekend!!downsized_1124112306

Comments

Meagan said…
Your mom...haha!
Jen Johnson said…
Ben and I were there too! Craziness but scored some good deals! :) Breaking Dawn was good but I liked Eclipse a little better but they don't disappoint! We saw all the movies mentioned and liked all of them too! Glad you had a good weekend. Your baby girl is adorable!
Tori said…
My computer has been weird because I never saw you post anything since like July! Your kids are so cute and getting so big! Little Rylin is adorable. And Kiley's perfect score is awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Heartbroken :.(

He's Here!