Time out for Women

I went to Time for Women with Robin, Karen and Jennifer this weekend. It was a lot of fun. We only went to the Saturday session but went to the valley Friday to shop and hangout with Marie she wasn’t able to come to the conference. Time out for women was great. So many good speakers and Hilary Weeks was the musical presenter, I just love her! After the conference we went to Olive Garden to celebrate Karen’s birthday early then we went to Ikea which was my first time. I got some good stuff! After that went to Grandma Goodman’s to visit. We had fun taking silly pictures with Grandma. Sorry so many pictures but they really are priceless. And they are the only pictures I took of the weekend oops!

001003004006007008009010011013014015016018019022026028029031037032033005038042043

Comments

Salsa Mama said…
Oh my gosh, those pictures of Grandma are so funny!! I was at time out, too! Did Robin tell you I saw her? It was so awesome.
Jennifer said…
HILARIOUS!!!!!!
Cindy Clites said…
These are so fun to see now! Thanks for sharing this Katie! Too funny!!! :0)

Popular posts from this blog